You can support Friends of the Tonto in many ways – here are some:
Shopping has some hidden benefits! Two easy ways to support Friends, that cost you nothing!
Fry’s Grocery Store
Register your Fry’s VIP grocery card with Fry’s Community Rewards Program, so that a percent of what you spend on groceries is donated to Friends. Here’s the website: https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program
Log into your Fry’s VIP account anytime to see how much you have donated.
Do you do any shopping on Amazon? Did you know that Amazon will donate a percent of what you spend to the non-profit of your choice? Here’s how you can make that happen:
- Sign onto smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon login information.
- Under “Your Account” select “Change Your Charity”.
- In the “Find Your Charity” search bar, type “Friends of the Tonto National Forest”.
- Click “Select” next to “Friends of the Tonto National Forest”.
- Shop. A Lot!!!
- Smile Amazon has the same prices and items for sale as regular Amazon. If you use Amazon Prime, you still have those benefits with Smile Amazon.
- Smile Amazon will keep you updated on how much you have donated.
It’s surprising how much difference programs like these can make to an organization such as ours!
Please take a few minutes and register today!
Employer Match Programs
Many companies encourage community involvement of their employees. Check with your employer to see if they support volunteerism in their community. This can take several forms:
- Some companies match employees’ time volunteering with a monetary donation to the nonprofit of their choice.
- Many companies match financial donations of their employees to nonprofits.
- Other companies will give employees time off to spend doing charitable work.
This one’s real easy – hit the “Donate” button on our website!
Or you can mail a check to our PO Box:
4022 E. Greenway Road, Suite 11-348
Phoenix AZ, 85032